Students from the Denton School are shown in this photograph from about 1900. The teacher was Horace H. Judkins who is seated on the second row near the center. The only students identified are sisters Winnie, Ina and Nellie Montgomery, who are to the immediate left of Mr. Judkins, and Henry McLeod, who is seated on the first row, second from the right. Denton consolidated with the Lynn School District in 1946.
Photo courtesy of James Whitlow