June 4, 2014 Edition
Also in this issue...
Sports Scene |
Lawrence County Library has set its schedule for the 2014 Summer Reading Program, "Fizz Boom Read."
There will be activities for all ages, with special guests visiting the children every Tuesday at 2 p.m. Guests for the program will be:
- June 10 - Lake Charles State Park.
- June 17 - Natural History Educational Company of the Midsouth Wildlife Presentation.
- June 24 - Activated Storytellers.
- July 8 - Brian and Terri Kinder.
- July 15 - Rocky Clements Show of Wonders.
- July 22 - Steven's Puppets.
Laura Hubler, processing librarian, said the program offers a great way to motivate students to keep learning even thought the school year is over.
"We encourage everyone to keep reading through the summer," she said. "This is a fun way to do that."
For more information, call 886-3222.
Click Here for help with The TD Online
Business Directory |
Community Directory |
Contact Us |
TD History |
Copyright 2000 ~ 2017 The Times Dispatch
P.O. Box 389 ~ Walnut Ridge, Arkansas 72476