Pick the Winners
and you could win a $50 gift certificate from football contest sponsors! (A list of sponsors is available in the print edition of The Times Dispatch.)
Each week's winner in The Times Dispatch football contest will be notified and can claim a gift certificate worth $50. The gift certificate will be redeemable for products or services at the business of the winner's choice from among those sponsoring this contest and listed on this page. If the winner chooses, the gift certificate can be split among two of the businesses. Winners can then redeem the certificates.
1. The contest is open to all persons 12 and over but employees and their immediate family. One entry per person will be accepted.
2. Print the winner of each game in the designated space. Be sure to include your name, address and phone number on your entry form. If no entry blank is available, a reasonable facsimile will be accepted.
3. The contest closes at 4 p.m. Friday. Bring entries by that time to The Times Dispatch, 225 W. Main, Walnut Ridge, e-mail your entry to email@example.com or fax to 886-9369.
4. Contest winners will be determined by the number of correct winners predicted. The contestant selecting the greatest number of winners will receive the prize. In case of a tie in the number of correct winners, the contestant predicting nearest to the point spread in the "Game of the Week" will receive the first prize. In case of an exact tie, gift certificates will be divided equally.
5. Contest judges will be The Times Dispatch personnel and all decisions will be final. All entries become property of The Times Dispatch and None can be returned. Winners will be announced in The Times Dispatch.