1. The contest is open to all persons 12 and over but employees and their immediate family. One entry per person will be accepted.
2. Enter the winner of each game in the designated space above. Be sure to include your name, address and phone number on your entry form.
3. The contest closes at 4 p.m. Friday. Entries can also be submitted at The Times Dispatch, 225 W. Main, Walnut Ridge, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax, 886-9369.
4. Contest winners will be determined by the number of correct winners predicted. The contestant selecting the greatest number of winners will receive the prize. In case of a tie in the number of correct winners, the contestant predicting nearest to the point spread in the "Game of the Week" will receive the first prize. In case of an exact tie, the prize will be divided equally.
5. Contest judges will be The Times Dispatch personnel and all decisions will be final. All entries become property of The Times Dispatch and none can be returned. Winners will be announced in The Times Dispatch.